Core and cavity design
Product design complexity is often over-shadowed by that required of the mold.
Creo Tool Design Extension can create even the most complex single- and multiple-cavity molds.
Design Software. Unlock Potential
- Define even the most complex geometry for creating single- and multiple-cavity molds and casts
- Evaluate mold draft, undercut and thickness problems and examine forming and secondary forming dies
- Eliminates data translation errors as an integral CAD/CAM solution from conceptual design to manufacturing
- Reduces need for redesigns through automatic updating of tooling models, drawings and electrodes
- Dramatically shortens time-to-develop mold inserts, casting cavity and pattern geometry, while reducing modeling complexity
- Automates creating parting surfaces
- Compensates for model shrinkage by enabling you to dimension or scale the entire model in X, Y and Z
- Seamlessly integrates with Creo Plastic Advisor Extension for mold filling simulation